How to Connect your Phone to the 2017-2018 Range Rover Evoque with Bluetooth
Do you know how to Connect your Phone to the 2017-2018 Range Rover Evoque with Bluetooth? Now that our team at Wilde Land Rover Sarasota has helped you find and purchase the 2017/2018 Range Rover Evoque, you may be wondering how to use some of the advanced features that the Evoque offers like the hands-free in-vehicle phone capabilities. In order to use this feature, you must first connect your Bluetooth enabled phone with the Evoque’s InControl system.
HOW TO CONNECT YOUR PHONE TO THE 2017-2018 RANGE ROVER EVOQUE WITH BLUETOOTH?
- Turn the ignition on and touch the phone button on the Land Rover main display. **Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on**
- Tap to connect phone, which will make your vehicle discoverable
- Go to your phone’s bluetooth connectivity center and search devices. Select “Range Rover Evoque“
- A PIN may be generated depending on your phone model. For iPhones, no PIN will be generated. Select “Yes” on your phone and on the touchscreen if both the number on your phone and the display are the same.
- You will see your phone name displayed once the pairing is successful.
- From here, the phone may prompt you asking whether you would like to give access to contacts and the phone log. Make sure to approve this!
- You’re ready to start using your Range Rover Evoque with your bluetooth connected phone!
WHY USE BLUETOOTH?
Bluetooth allows you to connect your compatible phone with your Range Rover Evoque to make and receive calls via voice activation and by using steering wheel and touch-screen commands. Depending on the mobile phone you have, different features will be available. Learn more at the Land Rover Connectivity Centre.
SHOW ME HOW:
Now you know How to Connect your Phone to the 2017-2018 Range Rover Evoque with Bluetooth! Still need help? No worries! Schedule an appointment with our service department today! Our team is here to help you every step of the way! For more Wilde Land Rover news, Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook.