How To Check the Tire Pressure in the 2017-2018 Land Rover
You just bought your new Wilde Land Rover, but now you are wondering how to properly maintain your vehicle. You may be wondering about oil change scheduling or how to check the tire pressure in the 2017-2018 Land Rover. We’ve outlined the best way to check the tire pressure in the 2017-2018 Land Rover. Read the full how-to below!
How to Check the Tire Pressure in the 2017-2018 Land Rover
- The instrument panel can be used to display the vehicle’s tire pressures.
- You can access this through the Vehicle Information menu.
- Using the Vehicle Information menu can also allow you to change the display to either bar, psi, or kPa.
- When selected, the last known tire pressures are displayed.
- If any of the wheels or tires have been removed, the displayed tire pressures may not be valid.
- Drive the vehicle for at least 15 minutes in order to re-calibrate the system.
Show Me More
Now you know how to check the tire pressure in the 2017-2018 Land Rover! Still need help? No worries! Schedule an appointment with our service department today! Our team is here to help you every step of the way! For more Wilde Land Rover news, Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook.