How to Change or Turn Off Lane Assist in the 2018 Land Rover Discovery
How to Change or Turn Off Lane Assist in the 2018 Land Rover Discovery! If you just bought the new 2018 Land Rover Discovery, you may be wondering how to adjust and personalize your settings or how to use some of the various safety features that make this SUV such a great option. One of these important safety features, Lane Assist, is pretty easy to adjust. Read more to learn how to change or turn off lane assist in the 2018 Land Rover Discovery.
How To Change or Turn Off Lane Assist in the 2018 Land Rover Discovery:
- Like Cruise Control, drivers must turn this feature on to use it
- Make sure the 2018 Land Rover Discovery is turned on
- Press the lane departure warning button on the left side steering wheel
- Alternatively, you can go through the instrument panel menu
- Scroll to Vehicle Set-up using the steering wheel controls
- You can also adjust how sensitive or strong the vibrations are through this panel
Benefits of Using Lane Assist:
- Helps prevent drifting into other lanes
- This helps prevent accidents or side swiping
How Does it Work?:
Show Me More:
Now you know how to change or turn off lane assist in the 2018 Land Rover Discovery! Still need help? No worries! Schedule an appointment with our service department today! Our team is here to help you every step of the way! For more Wilde Land Rover news, Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook.